Lobster Crab and Artichoke Dip
1 Cup Spinach
1 tsp Garlic, Minced
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
2 cups Mayonnaise
1 TBS Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Cholula
1 (14oz) can Artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cup Parmesan, Grated
1/2 cup Lobster Meat, Chopped
1/2 cup Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
1 cup Mozzarella, Shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add oil to a saute pan, cook spinach and garlic until fully wilted.
3. Place wilted spinach on a plate and cool to room temperature.
4. In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
5. Add all ingredients except for mozzarella to the bowl and toss well until completely combined.
6. Place mixture into a pie plate or shallow pan and top with mozzarella.
7. Bake dip for 30-40 minutes, until brown and bubbly.
8. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.
Misoyaki Sea Bass
4 TBSP Light Brown Sugar
2 TBSP White Miso Paste
1 TBSP Mirin (Sweet rice wine)
1 TBSP Sake (Rice wine)
2 each 7 oz Sea Bass Fillets
1 TBSP Vegetable Oil
1. Place light brown sugar, white miso paste, mirin and sake in mixing bowl.
2. Mix well with a whisk until the ingredients are fully combined.
3. Add sea bass fillets to the mixing bowl.
4. Gently massage the sauce into the fish while turning to fully coat.
5. Cover the mixing bowl and allow to marinate for 12 hours.
6. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Place a medium sized, oven-safe saute pan over medium high heat.
8. Add 1 TBSP of vegetable oil to saute pan.
9. Remove sea bass from marinate and allow any excess marinade to drain.
10. Sear the sea bass on both sides until caramelized, about 2-3 minutes per side.
11. Finish cooking in the oven until the fish done.
12. Transfer sea bass to the plate and drizzle and any sauce from the pan over top.
13. Serve with your favorite green vegetable and rice.
The Peggy Denny Show – Recipe # 915 PT1
The Peggy Denny Show – Recipe # 915 PT2